Call RTD at 303.299.6000 or email
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I cannot see the buttons on the left. All I see is red X's, now what? This indicates that you do not have the Java Runtime Plugin. You can install it for free here.
- What forms of payment are accepted online? Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
- I receive an error message or cannot complete my transaction. RTD is currently certified for use with Internet Explorer and are working on other browsers. Check these settings in Internet Explorer: Click Tools, Internet Options, Privacy Tab, set slider to the bottom to accept all cookies and click apply.
Click on the Advanced Tab. Be sure Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 are both checked.
- Who can I contact if I still have a problem with my order? Write down your Operating System (Windows 2007, Windows 2010, etc), your internet browser name and version number and contact the Online Sales Department at onlinesales@RTD-Denver.com.
- Can I get a refund once I place my order? Purchased RTD monthly passes, 10Ride ticket books, access-a-Ride ticketbooks, and online gift certificates are non-refundable.
- What is the shipping and handling cost? Shipping and handling is free.
- Why isn't sales tax on my order? Transit fare isn't charged sales tax.
- Can I buy monthly passes and ticket books on the same order? Yes, you can combine any of the products and in multiples if you need several passes and ticket books.
- Which products can I buy online? All monthly passes, 10Ride ticket books, access-a-Ride ticketbooks, and online gift certificates.
- How much are passes and ticket books? Pass and ticket book prices are the same as buying them at an RTD sales outlet or at the service desk of most local King Soopers and Albertson's/Safeway stores. Shipping and handling are always free.
- Is it safe to buy my pass online? Yes. RTD is using a secure shopping cart application by Verisign® that keeps your information confidential and secure. The billing address that you enter at checkout must match the billing address your credit card issuer has on file. Be aware that some banks do not allow you to buy online with debit cards.
- When will my credit/debit card be charged? When your order is placed, an authorization for the charge amount is put on your card. The charge will be done promptly when your order has been placed. It is mailed usually around the 10th or 20th every month.
- Can I use a debit card? Yes, as long as it has a Visa or Mastercard logo.
- Why was my order declined? Because your bank or credit card did not authorize the transaction.